X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Setup

Ceche01
    Rogero 4.50 V1.02
    Multiman 4.50.02 (there is currently an upgrade available but it is giving me errors)
    1TB internal HD (still having issues with External HD)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the items listed above these settings run fine, thus far with a little work I've been able to get all my backups to run.
    I feel so much better not having to deal with my Blu-Rays they are awfully sensitive.

I dont know all the differences in firmwares as of yet but like I said the above setup works wonders for me atm..
    Still need to test a few things
    but its stable.

Originally posted by Gravenet View Post
    Ceche01
    Rogero 4.50 V1.02
    Multiman 4.50.02 (there is currently an upgrade available but it is giving me errors)
    1TB internal HD (still having issues with External HD)

**Corrected working internal 1TB and External 1 TB
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the items listed above these settings run fine, thus far with a little work I've been able to get all my backups to run.
    I feel so much better not having to deal with my Blu-Rays they are awfully sensitive.

I dont know all the differences in firmwares as of yet but like I said the above setup works wonders for me atm..
    Still need to test a few things
    but its stable.
    Woot -- Got 1 of the external 1TB's working also for direct play. I'm confident I can get the other 2 working also. However after much trial and error
    some brands / sizes the Ps3 just doesnt like.

Comment

Working...
    X